Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Apps for Learning Guitar

I just got an iPad this past week! For those of you who take lessons in the small back room at the studio, you'll understand why I'm so happy- the computer is GONE! Waste of space that thing was! So now my online teaching tools are mobile. This morning I'm poking around online trying to see what tools are available to me as a teacher, and to you as a student, on the ipad. I came across this article which I want to share with you: http://www.wired.com/reviews/2013/02/app-guide-guitar-helpers/ There are some really cool looking things on that page! If you try/have tried any of them, please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it..if it was useful, etc. I've already purchased the "lifetime" subscription to Ultimate Guitar Tabs. I'm in love with this app. I HATE the actual website! The website is hard to navigate and has lots of those annoying pop up ads. This app is well organized and "clean". A+! -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment